Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.
Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Inquisitors

Wardens

Champions

Main Menu
Quick Navigation
IndexPortalFAQCalendarSearchActive TopicsTop PostersYour Posts
Important Links
RulesGuidelinesAnnouncements & UpdatesRanking SystemHelp
Archives
User Interface
InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist GroupsTopicsFavoritesOptionsDrafts
Latest topics
» Never Been Stranger -- Sebastian x Bethany fic
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm

» Sebastian x Bethany, anyone?
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 am

» Some Frosty mods for DAI! Kieran skin tone options!
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

» Trash Vint Dad Love
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeby NorroenDyrd Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:15 pm

» Height headcanons
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:09 am

» Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced!
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:06 pm

» I wrote a poem!
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeby CocotteJenn Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

» Some Oldies but Goodies!
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeby Cullenvhenan Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 pm

» Dragon Age FMK
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeby Rhunae Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:59 am

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Periwinkle Hawke

Periwinkle Hawke
Recruit

Love : 10
Pronouns : They/Them

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan Empty
Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Since they're the one that gets most of my attention, I'll start with TOL MUSCLE ELF (pictured with spirit cat Bartimaeus)

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan Amalth10

Full Name: Amalthea Illiandiel Belsaevis Lavellan

Nicknames: Ama, Da'len (by family), Bruiser (by the Chargers), Freckles (by Varric), Giggles (by Sera)

Rank/Title: First to the Keeper of Clan Lavellan, Inquisitor,  Friend of Red Jenny, Tarasyl'nin’virelan

Class: Mage

Affiliation: Clan Lavellan, The Inquisition, Friends of Red Jenny, the Dales

Specialization: Knight Enchanter

Tarot Card: The Hermit (lmao match made in heaven with Solas)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Romanced: Solas

Birthday: 2nd of Drakonis, 9:13 Dragon

Age: 28 in 9:41 Dragon, 35 by Trespasser (I personally expand the timeline of DA:I & everything)

Race: Elf

Birthplace: Somewhat near Starkhaven

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Purple

Complexion: Pale, freckled, scarred skin

Height: 6' 4"

Body Type: Very toned, athletic body. Very long legs with thighs that could crush a man's skull between them like a sparrow's egg.

Sexuality: Biromantic/demisexual

Gender/Pronouns: Nonbinary (They/them)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: Most prominent scar on right cheek, and on stomach, with more scattered across their body with time spent in the Inquisition. Bears Mythal's vallaslin at first, but eventually changes it to something with more personal meaning during their campaign for the Dales in my personal canon. They have piercings in their ears, nipples, and a Labret piercing.

Conditions/Disabilities/Mental Illnesses/Etc: Amputee (Post-Trespasser), Depression, PTSD, (possibly a host of undiagnosed things....HELLOOOOOO PROJECTION).  

Abilities/Skills: Various forms of magic (Shapeshifting and Dreaming included), acrobatics, decent smithing & enchanting knowledge, wood carving, various martial skills.

Weapons: The Blade of Tidarion; a spirit blade (which they named Eye of the Storm) for their Knight Enchanter spec; two ancestral ironbark daggers from the time of the first Dales; an obsidian, crystal-studded staff with a golden moon blade tip and chunk of fade-touched amethyst resting in the middle of the moon blade.

Likes: Pretty rocks and crystals, visiting ruins and discovering new things, playing with their cat Bartimaeus, sparring with friends, making trinkets for them, doing pranks with Sera, fancy finger food, squishing squishy stuff

Dislikes: Bitter foods, boredom (almost physically painful for them), failing someone even in minor ways, boats (seasickness), the scent of flowers, centipedes (lmao guess what the little fears were made of), being unable to solve a problem by themself (hello desperate need to fix everything for everyone else)

Family/Pet(s):
Sae'lin Lavellan (ancestor and founder of House Lavellan [they/them]; old partner/rival of Solas)
Hanashel Lavellan (maternal grandmother [she/her]; Keeper before Deshanna; dies during reclamation of the Dales)
Eshadan Lavellan (maternal grandfather [he/they]; deceased before Inquisition)
Ghivana Lavellan (mother [she/her])
Valaros Ghitriannan (father [he/they]; current Keeper of Clan Ghitriannan)
Vishani Lavellan (maternal aunt [she/her])
Artemis Lavellan (cousin; Nonbinary [they/them])
Tyran Lavellan (cousin; NB [xe/xem])
Taren Lavellan (firstborn with Solas in personal canon [he/she/they]; father of Illiannan)
Elgara Lavellan (daughter with Solas [she/her])
Sylvanis Lavellan (third child with Solas [xe/xem])
Molly Harper-Lavellan (daughter-in-law; mother of Illiannan)
Bartimaeus (pet cat; in reality, a spirit that crossed over ages ago and was the lap cat of many important figures throughout history [Ama is his favorite so far] though no one save Cole knew this at first)

Personality: Determined, compassionate, guarded, inquisitive, self-isolating, diplomatic, brave, independent.

Background: Amalthea is the only child of Ghivana and Valaros of Clan Lavellan. When their magic manifested early and forcefully, Amalthea was hand selected by Deshanna as Fourth, while their father had been Second. When Clan Lavellan met another Dalish clan in 9:21 Dragon following a plague ravaging their numbers, their father left to be their Keeper, as the previous had died, with two other mages that Clan Lavellan could spare. Amalthea was left as First by elimination.
After the Conclave, they accepted their role without hesitation, though they had little other choice, as was in their helpful nature. While Inquisitor, they, in their opinion, most famously "failed" to save Empress Celene and supported Gaspard as a puppet for Briala, somewhat unintentionally setting up for the reclamation of the Dales for the elven people. As for the Exalted Council and Solas, they disbanded the Inquisition to assemble a ragtag group to try and redeem Solas, before he enacted his plan.
In my personal canon, Amalthea would actually fail to stop Solar from sundering the Veil, though the world wouldn't necessarily end. Instead, there would be somewhat of an 'adjustment period' where thing would slowly reintegrate. Once this mostly settled, they would reclaim the Dales for the elves. Afterwards, they would reconnect and settle down with Solas and start a family.

Appearance/ Faceclaim(s): Danielle Haim, Emmy Rossum, Milla Jovovich

Voice(s): Natasha Lyonne

Last edited by Periwinkle Hawke on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
luwalhati

luwalhati
Recruit

Love : 46
Pronouns : She/her

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 8:36 pm

They sound really cool! I hope they got to meet their father again at some point?
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle Hawke

Periwinkle Hawke
Recruit

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 8:43 pm

They did! After they get to Skyhold, basically their whole family appears at the doorstep and make themselves comfy. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Cullenvhenan

Cullenvhenan
Inquisitor

Love : 43
Pronouns : she/her

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 10:42 pm

They sound awesome! And hell yeah for tall, muscly elves! Very good!
Back to top Go down
CocotteJenn

CocotteJenn
Recruit

Love : 79
Pronouns : she/her

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 am

Cullenvhenan wrote:
I second that!

Also, I'm 100% in favor of that ending! Heck yeah for the elves reclaiming their land!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/CocotteJenn
Periwinkle Hawke

Periwinkle Hawke
Recruit

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 9:41 pm

Cullenvhenan wrote:

The world needs more buff elves Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan 3483545330

CocotteJenn wrote:
I second that!

Also, I'm 100% in favor of that ending! Heck yeah for the elves reclaiming their land!

Orlais WHOMST??? LMAO there's only the Dales again. Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan 1800090123
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amalthea Lavellan, Kitty Hawke, Sabine Aeducan
Page 1 of 1