Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.
Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Inquisitors

Wardens

Champions

Main Menu
Quick Navigation
IndexPortalFAQCalendarSearchActive TopicsTop PostersYour Posts
Important Links
RulesGuidelinesAnnouncements & UpdatesRanking SystemHelp
Archives
User Interface
InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist GroupsTopicsFavoritesOptionsDrafts
Latest topics
» Never Been Stranger -- Sebastian x Bethany fic
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm

» Sebastian x Bethany, anyone?
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 am

» Some Frosty mods for DAI! Kieran skin tone options!
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

» Trash Vint Dad Love
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeby NorroenDyrd Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:15 pm

» Height headcanons
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:09 am

» Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced!
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:06 pm

» I wrote a poem!
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeby CocotteJenn Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

» Some Oldies but Goodies!
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeby Cullenvhenan Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 pm

» Dragon Age FMK
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeby Rhunae Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:59 am

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Love : 123
Pronouns : she/her

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! Empty
Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 6:34 pm

In case you didn't see, Dark Horse just announced their next comic series, Blue Wraith. If you couldn't guess by that name, the cover should let you figure out who it focuses on...

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! Scaled.dragonagebluewraith

Here's the official summary: "Dragon Age: Blue Wraith starts off with the fanatical Qunari seeking to topple the Tevinter mageocracy. Caught in the middle, one powerful young mage’s desperate search for her father brings her face-to-face with a notorious mage hunter—Fenris, the Blue Wraith."

I love Fenris and considering how Magekiller turned out, I suspect Fenris is specifically targeting corrupt magisters rather than just being a "mage hunter" in general, so I'm very optimistic about this and excited!

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
luwalhati

luwalhati
Recruit

Love : 46
Pronouns : She/her

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 12:19 am

I'm a little excited! 

I really hope that's the case with him being a "mage hunter". Plus there's also Fenris' whole arc in da2 with him turning down violence so I hope they do that well
Back to top Go down
Rhunae

Rhunae
Recruit

Love : 18

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 5:00 am

Nunzio answers a few questions here, in case anyone is interested. :)
Back to top Go down
https://rhunae.tumblr.com/
luwalhati

luwalhati
Recruit

Love : 46
Pronouns : She/her

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 10:51 am

@Rhunae thanks for linking this!
Back to top Go down
CocotteJenn

CocotteJenn
Recruit

Love : 79

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 2:09 pm

I'm quite excited about this. I'm pleasantly surprised to see more DA2 characters appearing after their DAI absence. And I really enjoyed these comics overall, their growing cast has grown on me, so I'm looking forward to their next adventure.

I'm pretty sure the whole "mage hunter" is something the magisters came up with to instil fear. Like, "he targets us because we're mages!" instead of the truth, which is that he targets them because they're slavers.

Also, I really dig his new looks! I wasn't a big fan of his DA2 anime hair tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/CocotteJenn
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Love : 123

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 5:06 pm

@Rhunae thanks for the link! Now I’m even more excited haha.

@CocotteJenn considering that’s almost exactly what it was with Tessa and Marius in Magekiller, that’s my suspicion too. I’m ready for more of Fenris fighting slavers, that’s for sure!

And yeah, I had my girlfriend do that thing where someone who isn’t familiar with a piece of media reacts to the characters and she called Fenris “Sephiroth” and then started making emo jokes about him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced!
Page 1 of 1