Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.
Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Inquisitors

Wardens

Champions

Main Menu
Quick Navigation
IndexPortalFAQCalendarSearchActive TopicsTop PostersYour Posts
Important Links
RulesGuidelinesAnnouncements & UpdatesRanking SystemHelp
Archives
User Interface
InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist GroupsTopicsFavoritesOptionsDrafts
Latest topics
» Never Been Stranger -- Sebastian x Bethany fic
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm

» Sebastian x Bethany, anyone?
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 am

» Some Frosty mods for DAI! Kieran skin tone options!
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

» Trash Vint Dad Love
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeby NorroenDyrd Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:15 pm

» Height headcanons
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:09 am

» Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced!
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:06 pm

» I wrote a poem!
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeby CocotteJenn Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

» Some Oldies but Goodies!
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeby Cullenvhenan Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 pm

» Dragon Age FMK
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeby Rhunae Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:59 am

Ranking System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star Nymph

Star Nymph
Inquisitor (Founder)

Love : 25
Pronouns : She/Her

Ranking System Empty
Ranking System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 7:05 am

Ranking System I4MbYeu

You'll notice under each member is a badge with a title. These are ranks; different groups of people are a part of depending who whether they're staff or active members. Here's a heady guide to show you who's who and what it means to be in one.

Ranking System XxKAPQ0

Staff

Inquisitors - Administrators
Ranking System TaXtPAy
      The community founders and management, Inquisitors are in charge of the entire site as a whole. They create groups and forums, update rules and guidelines, manage users both active and inactive, and have the final say on all major site events and changes. Like Moderators, they will also moderate posts and become involved in all major and serious disputes. Ultimately, if the situation calls for a serious ban, it’s the Inquisitors who will handle it.

Wardens - Moderators
Ranking System 08fzx8n
      Those who take the time to enforce the main rules and guidelines of the community and manage posts and user interaction. Where it’s the Inquisitors’ job to make sure the site runs smoothly, it’s the Wardens’ job to make the members’ experience with each other goes smoothly. Wardens are meant for conflict resolution and for dealing out warnings and strikes as they see fit. They may also lock threads, delete or edit posts, create announcements and stickies, and act on reports against other users.

Champions -  Community Managers
Ranking System J0fwI1c
      The voice of the community and the helpers of the Wardens, Champions are here to maintain a friendly environment while assisting others in need. Though they are a level below Wardens, Champions are mainly there to manage the community with the Wardens, dealing out warnings and strikes, speaking to users about conduct, and up-holding the rules. They are meant to understand the needs of the non-staff members and communicate them to the Inquisitors and Wardens, making them the bridge between the two.

Ranking System XxKAPQ0

Members

Advisors - Senior Members
Ranking System 61Wy3fS
      The third and highest member ranking. You have been an active, helpful, and loyal member of our forums, helping out those who have just joined. To receive this rank, you must have a total 200 posts or more, been an active member for 3 months, and have not received any strikes. Once you have done both, please PM one of the Inquisitors so we can reward you with this rank.

Companions - Junior Member
Ranking System QYEJri8
      The second member ranking. A Companion understands our rules and has been an established member for some time. To receive this rank, you must achieve have made a total of 100 posts and be active for at least 2 weeks. Once you have done both, please PM one of the Inquisitors so we can reward you with this rank.

Recruits - New Members
Ranking System PFPuMB3
      The first member ranking, received when you first join the forums. You’re just starting out, learning the ropes, and everyone will be happy to help you along.
Back to top Go down

Ranking System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information Hub :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: