Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.
Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Inquisitors

Wardens

Champions

Main Menu
Quick Navigation
IndexPortalFAQCalendarSearchActive TopicsTop PostersYour Posts
Important Links
RulesGuidelinesAnnouncements & UpdatesRanking SystemHelp
Archives
User Interface
InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist GroupsTopicsFavoritesOptionsDrafts
Latest topics
» Never Been Stranger -- Sebastian x Bethany fic
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm

» Sebastian x Bethany, anyone?
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 am

» Some Frosty mods for DAI! Kieran skin tone options!
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

» Trash Vint Dad Love
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeby NorroenDyrd Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:15 pm

» Height headcanons
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:09 am

» Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced!
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:06 pm

» I wrote a poem!
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeby CocotteJenn Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

» Some Oldies but Goodies!
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Cullenvhenan Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 pm

» Dragon Age FMK
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Rhunae Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:59 am

Screenshots question and suggestion. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhunae

Rhunae
Recruit

Love : 18
Pronouns : she/her

Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  Empty
Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 1:26 am

Question:
Under the "Hanged Man section > Graphics", does this also include screenshots?

Suggestion:
In the same section, can there be a NSFW tab for art, screenshots, etc? Or does that need to go under "Ostagar > DA Shitposting and NSFW"? Or "The Herald's Rest > Shit Posting & NSFW Lounge" but that seems less DA and more general? It just seems like general nsfw art and screenshots aren't shitposts to me.

Sorry. I have social anxiety, and just want to be sure of stuff.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://rhunae.tumblr.com/
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Love : 123

Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 2:02 am

I guess it depends what kinds of screenshots they are? If it's artsy flycam DAI stuff I'd consider that graphics, but if it's just pictures of your OC or favorite characters that's just general OC or game discussion to me. You'd need the Inquisitors to confirm, though.

As for the NSFW stuff, either put it in the NSFW and shitposting sections with a NSFW warning in the title or maybe the Inquisitors will separate them out.
Back to top Go down
Cullenvhenan

Cullenvhenan
Inquisitor

Love : 43

Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 2:13 am

Agree with ohhgreywarden! If it's screenarchery it's welcome in the graphic sections. I can also see OC screenshots going in the graphic sections too, but if you want to talk in-length about your OC, it would go in the OC discussion section.

Can't wait to see your screenshots!
Back to top Go down
Rhunae

Rhunae
Recruit

Love : 18

Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 2:14 am

Sweet! Thanks for the input!
Back to top Go down
https://rhunae.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Screenshots question and suggestion. :)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshots question and suggestion. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information Hub :: Help, Questions, & Suggestions-
Jump to: