Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.
Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Inquisitors

Wardens

Champions

Main Menu
Quick Navigation
IndexPortalFAQCalendarSearchActive TopicsTop PostersYour Posts
Important Links
RulesGuidelinesAnnouncements & UpdatesRanking SystemHelp
Archives
User Interface
InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist GroupsTopicsFavoritesOptionsDrafts
Latest topics
» Never Been Stranger -- Sebastian x Bethany fic
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm

» Sebastian x Bethany, anyone?
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 am

» Some Frosty mods for DAI! Kieran skin tone options!
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

» Trash Vint Dad Love
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeby NorroenDyrd Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:15 pm

» Height headcanons
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:09 am

» Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced!
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:06 pm

» I wrote a poem!
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeby CocotteJenn Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

» Some Oldies but Goodies!
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeby Cullenvhenan Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 pm

» Dragon Age FMK
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeby Rhunae Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:59 am

Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Love : 123
Pronouns : she/her

Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO Empty
Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 2:49 am

So yeah. I made my first mod! I gave Cullen a sword and shield instead of a two-handed greatsword in DAO for continuity purposes. Compatible with other popular mods. Here it is!

If you'd like to reblog my tumblr post about it as well that'd be awesome.

I haven't seen anyone else do this so I figured I might as well do it myself! Yay continuity!
Back to top Go down
CocotteJenn

CocotteJenn
Recruit

Love : 79

Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 am

I confess, I never even noticed the type of weapon he was carrying, lmao. But this is definitely a mod I'll be using in future playthroughs. And it's nice that you took Improved Atmosphere and Templars of Ferelden into consideration when you made it Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO 1f44c
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/CocotteJenn
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 4:14 am

Honestly I didn't even notice it until I got to DAI and Bull comments on how Cullen holds his shield like a templar. Then I was like "wait, didn't he not have a shield in Origins?!" So I finally made a fix.

And yeah, I can't live without IA and also love ToF so I had to make sure people who use one or both of those would be accounted for!
Back to top Go down
Cullenvhenan

Cullenvhenan
Inquisitor

Love : 43

Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Oh very nice! I didn't notice this in Origins either. But I was watching my sister play Darkspawn Chronicles and wondered why he had a greatsword.

Thank you for the mod!
Back to top Go down
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 3:02 pm

@Cullenvhenan I haven't actually played Darkspawn Chronicles myself (I only just upgraded to the Ultimate Edition instead of just buying the DLCs I was most interested in) but if I can somehow figure out how to edit his utc in that and see if I need to change abilities he has, I will do that as well and update the mod! Unfortunately it's harder to get resources from the DLCs and Awakening, especially since I can only use parts of the toolset for some reason. I definitely want to at least try to get something for DC though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby's first mod! Sword and Shield for Cullen in DAO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Hanged Man :: Modders-
Jump to: