Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.
Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Inquisitors

Wardens

Champions

Main Menu
Quick Navigation
IndexPortalFAQCalendarSearchActive TopicsTop PostersYour Posts
Important Links
RulesGuidelinesAnnouncements & UpdatesRanking SystemHelp
Archives
User Interface
InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist GroupsTopicsFavoritesOptionsDrafts
Latest topics
» Never Been Stranger -- Sebastian x Bethany fic
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm

» Sebastian x Bethany, anyone?
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 am

» Some Frosty mods for DAI! Kieran skin tone options!
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

» Trash Vint Dad Love
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeby NorroenDyrd Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:15 pm

» Height headcanons
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:09 am

» Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced!
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:06 pm

» I wrote a poem!
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeby CocotteJenn Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

» Some Oldies but Goodies!
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeby Cullenvhenan Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 pm

» Dragon Age FMK
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeby Rhunae Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:59 am

Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Love : 123
Pronouns : she/her

Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E Empty
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 8:25 pm

So, anybody else here play the Sims 4 and if so are you also HYPE AS FUUUUUCK about finally getting magic? I went through and used cheats to make all my DA mage sims Spellcasters and I can't wait to actually play with the new pack!

I'll probably make a non-DA game to just fuck around and learn the stuff in the pack. Anyway ahhhh I'm so glad one of my favorite things from the previous games is finally in TS4!

Now for them to add university and also a pronouns option in the gender menu would be nice
Back to top Go down
Star Nymph

Star Nymph
Inquisitor (Founder)

Love : 25
Pronouns : She/Her

Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 8:32 pm

D U D E YES. I screamed when it was announced. Sims 3 Supernatural was my favorite expensive pack and I've used the Witches and Warlock mod up until now. WITCHES WERE MY FAVORITE PART OF THAT LAST GAMES.

Well, that and fairies but I'll forgive them for not adding fairies of the spells are off the charts. I hope with two worlds it won't be underwhelming. I love Strangerville but after you figure out the quest, the pack is pretty boring. But a WHOLE MAGIC WORLD? SIGN ME UP EA.
Back to top Go down
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 9:10 pm

Same about the fairies, I loved them but I'll let it slide for awesome witch content. I actually uninstalled the Witches and Warlocks mod last night except for the CAS stuff because I'm glad I now don't need to take up a whole trait slot to have sims use magic lol.

I still haven't finished the Strangerville quest but at least the CAS stuff is nice, I like the cowboy-hippie aesthetic of the clothes and actually most of my Dalish sims use at least one clothing item from the pack. Not entirely sure why it works so well for them but it does.

I also waited to get Island Living until today so I could bundle it and ROM together with a stuff pack for the deal so now I'm thinking about moving Merrill and Isabela into that lot that's a shipwreck. Merrill would love having an off-the grid lot with a huge amount of space to garden and Isabela would just like living in a wrecked ship lmao.
Back to top Go down
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 pm

So I bought the Hawke family a cauldron and now Garrett is cooking mac and cheese in it
Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E 09-11-10
Back to top Go down
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 11:17 pm

Bethany leveled up her magical abilities and then immediately, Anders challenged her to a duel

Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E EEeTvloXsAUX5XZ?format=jpg&name=large
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Realm of Magic H Y P E
Page 1 of 1