Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.
Welcome to the Black Emporium!!

This is an 18+ Dragon Age Community. If you are under the age of 18, you are forbidden to enter this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Inquisitors

Wardens

Champions

Main Menu
Quick Navigation
IndexPortalFAQCalendarSearchActive TopicsTop PostersYour Posts
Important Links
RulesGuidelinesAnnouncements & UpdatesRanking SystemHelp
Archives
User Interface
InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist GroupsTopicsFavoritesOptionsDrafts
Latest topics
» Never Been Stranger -- Sebastian x Bethany fic
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm

» Sebastian x Bethany, anyone?
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 am

» Some Frosty mods for DAI! Kieran skin tone options!
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

» Trash Vint Dad Love
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeby NorroenDyrd Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:15 pm

» Height headcanons
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:09 am

» Dragon Age: Blue Wraith comic announced!
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeby ohhgreywarden Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:06 pm

» I wrote a poem!
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeby CocotteJenn Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

» Some Oldies but Goodies!
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeby Cullenvhenan Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 pm

» Dragon Age FMK
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeby Rhunae Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:59 am

Which map is your favorite to run around in?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cullenvhenan

Cullenvhenan
Inquisitor

Love : 43
Pronouns : she/her

Which map is your favorite to run around in? Empty
Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 10:51 pm

The whole open world thing in Inquisition tends to be divisive, but it's pretty fun sometimes just running around doing whatever. So does anyone have any maps they just like to explore in? (Not necessarily do quests).

The Hissing Wastes is a pain when trying to find things and do quests, but for me it's really soothing. Something about the night atmosphere and the endless sand makes it relaxing.

Back to top Go down
Star Nymph

Star Nymph
Inquisitor (Founder)

Love : 25
Pronouns : She/Her

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 10:58 pm

I know everyone hate the Hinterlands but I always found it the most relaxing to run around in. Something about farmland and woods makes it feel so homey for me; plus it's the easier of the maps so it's not like I have to worry too much about dying like in the Frost Basin.

That and the Emerald Graves.

I'd say the Exalted Plains too but nah those demons can get fucked.
Back to top Go down
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Love : 123

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 8:09 pm

Aesthetically, Emprise du Lion and the Forbidden Oasis/Western Approach. I'm sorry Dorian, I can't get enough of that winter wonderland and that gorgeous orange desert.
Back to top Go down
shield-of-shame

shield-of-shame
Recruit

Love : 10
Pronouns : they/them

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 11:44 pm

I grew up in New Mexico and Arizona, so I love the Western Approach/Hissing Waste because it reminds me of home. That said, all the areas are beautiful, and I love those giant treehouses in the Frostback Basin. The one place I always get done as quickly as possible is the Fallow Mire. Not a fan of swamps...
Back to top Go down
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 12:24 am

Oof, yeah, the Fallow Mire is so bad. If there's anybody who LIKES that map, I've never met them.
Back to top Go down
Star Nymph

Star Nymph
Inquisitor (Founder)

Love : 25
Pronouns : She/Her

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 12:44 am

I hear in theory some people like it but every time I got back there and a corpse raises from the lake, I nope out. I just want to find dawn lotus, please!!!
Back to top Go down
martyrjoan

martyrjoan
Recruit

Love : 7
Pronouns : She/her

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 2:35 am

Hinterlands is intimidating just for its size, but man it really is pretty, I agree!

I would like Emerald Graves a lot more if it weren't for the giants, but the way the sunlight filters through the leaves? The general air of the idea that this forest is a /living/ grave...I love it.

Frostback Basin is a favorite too. It's so diverse and detailed. Swampy, mountainous, forests, coasts... I love that section of it that's just a wide valley with the very shallow pools of water that the sunlight reflects off of.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
nyalist4irs

nyalist4irs
Recruit

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 5:09 pm

Val Royeaux because it looks so pretty and the aesthetic is my jam!! Crestwood after you clear it and Arbor Wilds are also my favorite maps because, again, they're pretty and super aesthetic LOL
Back to top Go down
http://lakambinii.tumblr.com
ohhgreywarden

ohhgreywarden
Warden

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 7:14 pm

Ooh yes I also love Val Royeaux! Why does Orlais have to suck so much politically, their aesthetic is awesome.
Back to top Go down
daliagorgona

daliagorgona
Recruit

Love : 9

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 9:14 pm

I'm relieved to see others who like the hissing wastes and all the other deserts! @shield-of-shame I grew up in arizona too! and it's the same reason I just adore the forbidden oasis and the wastes with that GIANT-ass moon (seriously their oceans must be SO dangerous) Which map is your favorite to run around in? 1f60d I agree, it's so peaceful and so beautiful, I don't even bother with mounts @Cullenvhenan  

but still by far my absolute favorite is the emerald graves although it's kinda depressing bc it's literally an ancient battlefield where so many elves died and solas has probably explored it in the fade Which map is your favorite to run around in? 1f626 which makes me wonder what he sees, but it just reminds so much of US history and when I get to the graves it's very bittersweet? I'm in love with the greenery but then I hurt when thinking of how or why the forest is so green... Which map is your favorite to run around in? 1f625 sorry guys got kinda depressing there!

can't forget the arbor wilds!!! I fucking love jungles and those really colorful parrots?? Which map is your favorite to run around in? 1f602 love their ridiculous squawking!!
Back to top Go down
Cullenvhenan

Cullenvhenan
Inquisitor

Love : 43

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 9:22 pm

@daliagorgona I don't bother with mounts either Which map is your favorite to run around in? 3342666442 Walking around helps you explore better in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
nyalist4irs

nyalist4irs
Recruit

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 9:43 pm

@ohhgreywarden yeah!! alskdjslkdj Val Royeaux and a lot of its surrounding areas have really pretty views + just the general sense of fashion too Which map is your favorite to run around in? 1f60d
it defos does suck their politics make me wanna cry LOL
Back to top Go down
http://lakambinii.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Which map is your favorite to run around in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which map is your favorite to run around in?
Page 1 of 1